Thursday, December 10, 2009

MTV made an entire show out the "New Haircut" Youtube clip


If I was a terrorist I would hate us because of this.

MTV may have gone too far with their new show "Jersey Shore" on Thursday nights. I don't find it offensive, but with that point I used to watch pro wrestling as a kid and have since lived my life vicariously through the Real World and subsequent Reals World/Road Rule Challenges.

After the first episode of Jersey Shore, MTV started receiving death threats from viewers and various Italian American pride groups for "furthering negative Italian stereotypes." That is great except for the fact that stereotypes are funny and probably wouldn't exist if they weren't true. Don't think so? Go buy the Chapelle Show, Season 1 on DVD and then tell me I'm wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment